This Knowledgebase article provides release information about this specific version of Neverfail AMX for Symantec Mail Security for Exchange.
Release Notes for:
- Neverfail AMX for Symantec Mail Security for Exchange 2005-09-12
- This AMX overcomes a backup problem with the 2005-08-15-4.6 AMX in which a problem occurs if the install is done into a non-standard folder.
This AMX supports V4.6 of Symantec Mail Security for Exchange.
This product requires a valid license key obtained from the Neverfail Extranet authorizing the use of this product (ID 1-1003).
This AM(X) is compatible with Neverfail Heartbeat V4.4 onwards. Please note it cannot be used with previous versions of Heartbeat.
Please read the following Knowledgebase articles:
Knowledgebase article #104 - 'Neverfail Heartbeat and Anti-Virus Tools - General Advice regarding inter-operability with Anti-Virus Scanners'
Knowledgebase article #209 - 'Symantec Anti-Virus Specific Advice'
- Run the Neverfail Heartbeat Setup.exe.
- Follow the on screen instructions.
- When prompted, enter a license key that is valid for the AM(X).
- Proceed through the install, when prompted provide the location of the extracted SymantecMailSecurity4.6.amx script. Click Next .
- If any of the pre-install checks fail, correct the problem and then click Back and then Next for the checks to be run.
Neverfail AMX for Symantec Mail Security for Exchange 2005-09-12