This Knowledgebase article provides release information about this specific version of Neverfail for Lotus Domino.
More InformationRelease Notes for:
- Neverfail for Lotus Domino 2006-08-09
- This release of Neverfail for Lotus Domino fixes a problem with service detection.
- Previously, when the administrator changed the service names in the registry, the Neverfail for Lotus Domino module failed to determine the Domino services that required protection correctly at install time.
- From this version forward, services are now detected by scanning the Service Control Manager database for the service pathname that includes “notes.ini” and “nserver.exe”. This should be resilient to service name changes made in the registry.
For more information about Neverfail for Lotus Domino, please see Neverfail Heartbeat - Technical Documentation - Reference Guide - V5.0 .
In order to install, this AM(X) requires Neverfail Heartbeat V4.7.1 to V5.0.3.
- Run the Neverfail Heartbeat Setup.exe.
- Follow the on screen instructions.
- When prompted, enter a license key that is valid for Neverfail for Lotus Domino.
Proceed through the install, when prompted for AM(X)s provide the
location of the extracted LotusDominoServer.amx script and click 'Next'.
If any of the pre-install checks fail, correct the problem and then
click 'Back' and then 'Next' for the checks to be run.
AM for Lotus Domino 2006-08-09