This Knowledgebase article provides instructions on how to map network drives (including batch files that will do it for you).
There are several ways to map a network drive on your local computer.
- Download and extract one of the following batch files to automatically map the indicted drive or go on to step 2.
- Open a Command Prompt and use the 'NET USE' command relating to the drive you want to add from the list below:
Open My Computer and select
Map Network Drive
pull down menu.
- Change the drive letter in the box provided.
- Change the path in the box provided.
- Make sure the box 'Reconnect on logon' is selected.
- Click Finish
NET USE N: \\ng-eng-mail\ndrive /yes
NET USE T: \\ng-eng-dc02\tdrive /yes
NET USE P: \\nguk01\ndrive /yes