This Knowledgebase article provides release information about this specific version of Neverfail AMX for RightFax Connector for Exchange.
Release Notes for:
- Neverfail AMX for RightFax Connector for Exchange 2006-05-16
- This is the first release of this AMX.
This product requires the Neverfail for Exchange Application Module to be installed and licensed.
This product requires a valid license key obtained from the Neverfail Extranet authorizing the use of this product (ID 1-1030).
This AM(X) is compatible with Neverfail Heartbeat V4.6 onwards. Please note it cannot be used with previous versions of Heartbeat.
RightFax Connector for Exchange is a part of the RightFax For Exchange Module. It must be installed on the Exchange server to provide connectivity for the RightFax server to the Exchange server.
Please contact Support or your Neverfail Channel Partner if you wish to install with Microsoft Exchange or servers that do not have Microsoft SQL installed.
Note: This product should be installed during the Neverfail Heartbeat install process.
- Run the Neverfail Heartbeat Setup.exe.
- Follow the on screen instructions ensuring that the Neverfail Exchange Server component is selected for install.
- When prompted, enter a license key that is valid for the AM(X).
- Proceed through the install, when prompted provide the location of the extracted RightFaxForExchange.amx. Click Next .
- If any of the pre-install checks fail, correct the problem and then click Back and then Next for the checks to be run.
Neverfail AMX for RightFax Connector for Exchange 2006-05-16