This Knowledgebase article provides release information about this specific version of Neverfail AMX for Microsoft Antigen (Sybari Antigen for Exchange).
Release Notes for:
- Neverfail AMX for Microsoft Antigen (Sybari Antigen for Exchange) 2006-12-06
This version of the Microsoft Antigen (Sybari Antigen for Exchange) AMX supports version 8.0 as well as version 7.5. Previous Microsoft Antigen (Sybari Antigen for Exchange) AMXs only supported version 7.5. Furthermore, with Microsoft Antigen (Sybari Antigen for Exchange) 8.0, it can coexist with Neverfail for IIS to protect a website configuration.
This AM(X) is compatible with Neverfail Heartbeat V4.6 onwards. Please note it cannot be used with previous versions of Heartbeat.
Note: This version of the AM(X) requires Neverfail for Exchange V4.6 to V5.0.3.
Please review the following Knowledgebase article:
Knowledgebase article #104 - 'Neverfail Heartbeat and Anti-Virus Tools - General Advice regarding inter-operability with Anti-Virus Scanners'.
Download and extract the appropriate modules from the Neverfail Extranet:
- Neverfail IIS Server (optional)
- Neverfail AMX for Sybari Antigen
- Run the Neverfail Heartbeat Setup.exe.
- Follow the on screen instructions.
- When prompted, enter a license key that is valid for all required modules.
Proceed through the install, when prompted provide the location of the extracted:
- IISServer.amx script (optional)
- SybariAntigenExchange.amx script
- If any of the pre-install checks fail, correct the problem and then click Back and then Next for the checks to be run.
The Quarantine folder is protected by the Sybari Antigen AM(X) so Administrators can continue to manage quarantined items after a switch or failover. If the contents of the Quarantine folder are not managed, and the folder is allowed to grown in size, then full system check times will increase. Neverfail recommends regularly maintaining the contents of this folder with the Sybari Antigen Quarantine Manager.
Neverfail AMX for Microsoft Antigen 2006-02-19