This Knowledgebase article provides release information about this specific version of Neverfail for SharePoint.
Release Notes for:
- Neverfail for SharePoint 2007-02-19
This is the first version of the Application Module for SharePoint that operates with Heartbeat version 4.6 and later.
For more information about Neverfail for SharePoint, please see Neverfail Heartbeat - Technical Documentation - Reference Guide - V5.1 .
In order to install, this AM(X) requires Neverfail Heartbeat V4.4 or above.
Before starting the install, it is recommended that you refer to the Knowledgebase at https://support.neverfail.com/hc/en-us and search for the term SharePoint or IIS Server AM(X) to locate recent articles.
This AM(X) can only be installed with Version 4.4 and above of Neverfail Heartbeat. It also requires that IIS AM(X) kit is available because SharePoint depends upon the IIS module.
Download from the Neverfail Extranet, the following zip archives:
- The core kit
- The IIS AM(X)
- SharePoint AM(X).
- Extract all the archives.
- Please read the readme.txt that comes with the IIS Server AM(X) kit because it contains relevant important configuration information relevant to IIS. In particular, the need to enable the "direct metabase edit" feature.
- Run Setup.exe from the Neverfail Heartbeat distribution and follow the on screen instructions.
When prompted for a license key, be sure to supply one that licenses the all the required features
- Core Heartbeat license
SQL Server license is required ONLY if you are using
- SQL Server 2000
- SQL Server 2005
- SQL Server Express Edition
- IIS AM(X) license
- SharePoint AM(X) license
After pressing 'Next', you will be asked to confirm the Application Module features you intend to install.
- FileServer is NOT selected. Please uncheck this box before proceeding.
- SQL Server should only be checked if you have one of the supported versions of SQL Server installed.
- When prompted supply the location of the extracted IIS AM(X) script.
- Then supply the location of the extracted SharePoint AM(X) script.
- Check the order of the list, IIS must appear above the SharePoint script.
- Click 'Next' and proceed with the install.
Please contact your software supplier or refer to our knowledgebase on our website at https://support.neverfail.com/hc/en-us , which is constantly updated.
Neverfail for SharePoint 2007-02-19