This Knowledgebase article describes how to download Neverfail software products from the Neverfail Extranet.
All Neverfail software products can be downloaded from the Neverfail Extranet under the 'Products / Downloads' menu. Each Neverfail module – called an Application Module or Plug-in – has a dedicated web page accessible from this menu using its corresponding options, for example 'Neverfail for Exchange', 'Neverfail for SQL Server', etc. The following Application Modules/Plug-ins are available for downloading:
- Neverfail for BlackBerry Enterprise Server
- Neverfail for Exchange
- Neverfail for File Server
- Neverfail for Good Mobile Messaging
- Neverfail for IIS
- Neverfail for Lotus Domino
- Neverfail for RightFax Server
- Neverfail for SharePoint
- Neverfail for SQL Server
Neverfail SCOPE Data Collector Service can also be downloaded from its option, Neverfail SCOPE.
The Neverfail Application Module Extensions/Plug-ins or AM(X)s can be found on the 'Application Modules/Plug-ins’ web pages with which they are associated and can be installed. For instance, the AM(X)s/Plug-ins for eTrust, Sophos, Symantec or Trend can be found on the “Neverfail for Exchange” web page.
- To download Neverfail software, on the Extranet left navigation bar select the Products/Downloads menu.
- Select the menu item of the desired product and click the selected product to navigate to the specific product page.
- Once on the selected product page, scroll to the download section and click on the desired product and version.
- You arrive at the specific product and version page which presents a Download button. Click on the Download button.
- A download dialog is presented with a choice to either Open or Save the file.
- Click on Save to download the file to your local server and when asked, designate a location to save the file.
For more information on how to obtain specific Neverfail Heartbeat software, contact your Neverfail Representative.