This Knowledgebase article provides release information about this specific version of Neverfail for Good Mobile Messaging.
Release Notes for:
- Neverfail for Good Mobile Messaging 2006-08-04
- This version of the AM is fully re-branded as Neverfail for Good Mobile Messaging. That is the only difference from the 2006-07-12 version.
For more information about Neverfail for Good Mobile Messaging, please see Neverfail Heartbeat - Technical Documentation - Reference Guide - V5.1.0 .
Good Mobile Messaging must be installed on a different host machine from the Exchange Server and it should *not* be installed on a Domain Controller. The only exception to this is that Good Mobile Messaging may be installed on Microsoft Small Business Server 2003.
Please note that Neverfail Heartbeat does *not* support Small Business Server 2003 Servers.
Good Mobile Messaging cannot be installed on a server that has the Microsoft Outlook Client installed.
Note: If upgrading to this kit, the GoodLinkServer kit must be removed prior to installing this kit, the user will not be promoted by Neverfail Setup because the application name differs.
T his AM(X) requires Neverfail Heartbeat V4.6 or above.
- Run the Neverfail Heartbeat Setup.exe.
- Follow the on screen instructions.
- When prompted, enter a license key that is valid for Neverfail for Good Mobile Messaging.
- Proceed through the install, when prompted provide the location of the extracted GoodMobileMessaging.amx script. Click Next .
- If any of the pre-install checks fail, correct the problem and then click Back and then Next for the checks to be run.
Please note that the installation will fail with the following error message if Setup.exe cannot detect one of the following versions of Good Mobile Messaging:
"Aborting install, please ensure Version 4.5 or 4.8 of Good Mobile Messaging is installed before attempting to install this application module."
Please verify you have a supported version installed before contacting Neverfail Support.
Neverfail for Good Mobile Messaging 2006-08-04