This Knowledgebase article provides release information about this specific version of Neverfail for Lotus Domino.
- Neverfail for Lotus Domino 2006-09-29
This release of the Lotus Domino application module addresses a known issue.
- From this release onwards, Neverfail excludes the .dll association with the “Single Sign-on service” (an optional component installed with the Notes Administrative client) .
- The issue in previous versions of this AM was that the application module did not accommodate the presence of this service on an installation. Internal Neverfail Group reference BZ 4460.
For more information about Neverfail for Lotus Domino, please see Neverfail Heartbeat - Technical Documentation - Reference Guide - V5.2 .
In order to install, this AM(X) requires Neverfail Heartbeat V5.2.
- Run the Neverfail Heartbeat Setup.exe.
- Follow the on screen instructions.
- When prompted, enter a license key that is valid for Neverfail for Lotus Domino.
Proceed through the install, when prompted for AM(X)s provide the
location of the extracted LotusDominoServer.amx script and click 'Next'.
If any of the pre-install checks fail, correct the problem and then
click 'Back' and then 'Next' for the checks to be run.
AM for Lotus Domino 2006-09-29