This Knowledgebase article provides the information needed by Neverfail to forecast a sale and to update a sales forecast.
To forecast sales accurately, Neverfail needs the following information from partners:
- Number of server pairs
- Applications to be protected
- Time Frame
- Next step
Once a sales forecast has been made, Neverfail needs the following information to update that sales forecast:
- Is it budgeted? If so, for when?
- Who are the competitors involved?
- What does the buying process look like?
- Who needs to be involved?
- Who makes the decision?
- Why do they need to do it now?
- What remains to be done before the sale closes?
- What can we do to help?
- What are the obstacles to closing the sale?