This Knowledgebase article provides information about this specific release of the Neverfail for Exchange Plug-in.
The Neverfail for Exchange Plug-in provides file and registry filters that replicate critical data and monitors the performance of critical components of the Exchange application.
Release Notes for:
- Neverfail for Exchange Plug-in V201.5.1
- This is the first release of this product as a plug-in.
- The plug-in format for this product allows uninstall, reinstall, and upgrading without the need to stop Neverfail Heartbeat.
- The plug-in provides periodic database and log file protection for Exchange 2000, 2003 and 2007.
- Capable of monitoring for dismounted mail stores.
- The plug-in can automatically protect Exchange services that are enabled for use by Administrators.
- This plug-in supersedes the previous released Neverfail for Exchange Application Module (AM), to be used with Neverfail Heartbeat V5.3.0 release and later.
For more information about Neverfail for Exchange Plug-in, please see Knowledgebase article #1325 - 'Neverfail for Exchange Plug-in - Online Help'.
Initial installations of Neverfail for Exchange Plug-in should be performed via Neverfail Setup. Subsequent reinstallations and upgrades may be performed using the Application -> Plugins tab of the Neverfail Heartbeat Management Client.
For installation and use of this plug-in, please refer to Knowledgebase article #1325 - 'Neverfail for Exchange Plug-in - Online Help'
Neverfail for Exchange Plug-in V201.5.1