This Knowledgebase article provides information about protecting Lotus Domino transactional log files as these files are not protected by default.
Neverfail Heartbeat does not protect Lotus Domino transaction log files by default . To protect the transaction log files, a file filter must be created.
To create a file filter for transaction log files, follow the steps below:
- Determine the path and location of where the transaction log files are stored (the default location is \Logdir).
- Login to the Neverfail Heartbeat Management Client.
- Select the 'Data' button on the left navigation panel and select the 'Configuration' tab.
- Click on the 'Add new row before current selection' or 'Add new row after current selection' to add the new file location.
- Enter the path to the new file location. Please refer to the appropriate Lotus Domino documentation on how to determine the transactional log path.
%Domino Data Directory%\Logdir\**
%Domino Data Directory%\Logdir\*.TXN
%Domino Data Directory%\Logdir\*.LFH
Note: The transaction log consists of log extents (Sxxxxxx.TXN) and the log control file (NLOGCTRL.LFH). Ensure that both files are added to the file filter.
Neverfail for Lotus Domino