This Knowledgebase article describes the changes to the Neverfail SCOPE Analyzer V2007-08-23.
The Neverfail SCOPE Analyzer is used by Neverfail to analyze SCOPE uploads via the Neverfail Extranet.
Release Notes for:
- Neverfail SCOPE Analyzer V2007-08-23
- A new section has been added for dealing with conflicting and incompatible system drivers: ‘Conflicting or Incompatible system drivers’
- Added warning 209, produced if Double-Take drivers are installed and loading at bootup: ‘Double-Take drivers have been detected in this environment that will conflict with running Neverfail. Before installing Neverfail a full uninstall of Double-Take needs to be completed.’
- Added the HAL, KERNEL and USERVA override values.
- Added msg 210: ‘Symantec Backup Exec Continuous Protection Server (CPS) is not currently supported by Neverfail Heartbeat’.
- Changed text of msg 107, 108 and 109 because different HAL types and versions are supported starting with Neverfail V5.2.
- Downgraded msg 110 from level 3 to level 2.
- Added processor bit size in the 'Hardware Configuration - CPU's and Memory' section
Fixed logic for Processor reporting the 'Number of Logical CPU's value' is replaced by the following three values if the CollectorVersion >= 1070
- Added processor 'Number of Physical Processors' in the 'Hardware Configuration - CPU's and Memory' section.
- Added processor 'Number of Logical Processors' in the 'Hardware Configuration - CPU's and Memory' section.
- Added processor 'Number of Cores Per Processors' in the 'Hardware Configuration - CPU's and Memory' section
- Double-Take is reported as an incompatible service.
Neverfail Analyzer V2007-08-23