This Knowledgebase article provides information about this specific release of the Neverfail for Lotus Domino Plug-in.
The Neverfail for Lotus Domino Plug-in provides file and registry filters that replicate critical data and monitors the performance of critical components of the Lotus Domino server.
Release Notes for:
- Neverfail for Lotus Domino Plug-in V201.5.1
- This is the first release of this product as a plug-in.
- The plug-in format for this product allows uninstall, reinstall, and upgrading without the need to stop Neverfail Heartbeat.
- Support for Lotus Domino V8.0.
- Automatic filter discovery for Domino data partitions and Domino Transactional Logs.
- This plug-in supersedes the previous released Neverfail for Lotus Domino Application Modules (AM)s for Neverfail Heartbeat.
- Notes Client will be included in the backup set if installed outside the default location.
- The IBM_Support folder is excluded from the protected set because replication of Hard Links is not supported by Neverfail Heartbeat.
- Domino .dlls are no longer included in the protected set to avoid synchronization problems in the presence of GroupShield for Lotus Domino.
For more information about Neverfail for Lotus Domino Plug-in, please see Knowledgebase article #1328 - 'Neverfail for Lotus Domino Plug-in - Online Help'.
Initial installations of Neverfail for Lotus Domino Plug-in should be performed using the Neverfail Setup process. Subsequent reinstallations and upgrades may be performed using the Application -> Plugins tab of the Neverfail Heartbeat Management Client.
For installation and use of this plug-in, please refer to Knowledgebase article #1328 - 'Neverfail for Lotus Domino Plug-in - Online Help'.
Neverfail for Lotus Domino Plug-in V201.5.1