This Knowledgebase article describes how to uninstall SCOPE Data Collector Service manually when SCOPE does not appear in the Add/Remove Programs window.
The procedure below should only be used when the either of the following conditions exists:
- SCOPE is installed and active as a service, but no icon appears in Add/Remove Programs that can be used to uninstall it.
- SCOPE is not listed as a service or does not have program files, but the installation program reports there is a version of SCOPE currently installed.
- Navigate to Neverfail Support Center > Product Downloads > Neverfail Continuity Engine
- Go to Neverfail Engine Utilities section and Download the SCOPE version that currently appears to be installed on the server.
- Run the Scope Data Collector Service .MSI file.
- Use the Remove option to uninstall SCOPE.
Neverfail SCOPE Data Collector Service, all versions.
Knowledgebase Article #1830 — SCOPE Data Collector Service 5.0.8 or Later Cannot Be Installed