This Knowledgebase article provides information about this specific release of the Neverfail for Exchange Plug-in.
The Neverfail for Exchange Plug-in provides file and registry filters that replicate critical data and monitors the performance of critical components of the Exchange server.
Release Notes for:
- Neverfail for Exchange Plug-in V201.5.3
- Protection for "Active Directory Lightweight Directory Services (AD LDS)" on Exchange 2007 on Windows Server 2008.
- Improved logging within the Powershell Pipeline for Exchange 2007 filter discovery.
- Exchange 2000 is not supported by this version of the plug-in. For Exchange 2000 installations, please use Neverfail for Exchange V5.2.2 32 & 64 bit (2007-07-11) AM(X).
- The filter set can get updated even though a problem occurred during the filter enumeration.
- Exchange 2007 mailboxes in a non-default location are not included in the backup set.
- The backup of Exchange server includes Mailbox and logs when the user chose to exclude the protected data from the backup.
- A new service in Exchange 2007 on Windows Server 2008 was added to the monitored services.
- A plug-in task fails trying to load an Exchange 2003 .dll.
During Controlled Release of Heartbeat V5.4 on Server 2008 - Neverfail for Exchange 2007 SP1 on Server 2008 does not support DRM.
For more information about Neverfail for Exchange Plug-in, please see Knowledgebase article #1325 - 'Neverfail for Exchange Plug-in - Online Help'.
Initial installations of Neverfail for Exchange Plug-in should be performed using the Neverfail Setup process. Subsequent reinstallations and upgrades may be performed using the Application -> Plugins tab of the Neverfail Heartbeat Management Client.
For installation and use of this plug-in, please refer to Knowledgebase article #1325 - 'Neverfail for Exchange Plug-in - Online Help'.
Neverfail for Exchange Plug-in V201.5.3