This Knowledgebase article provides information about Neverfail Heartbeat and Replicator V5.3.4.Supporting Documentation
Technical Documents supporting this version of Neverfail Heartbeat are contained in Knowledgebase article #1280 - 'V5.3[.n] Neverfail Heartbeat Technical Documentation'.
- A data integrity issue handling write-through or non-cached writes to a share.
- A possible loss of replication data in a file server scenario.
The following are known issues in Neverfail Heartbeat and Replicator V5.3.4.
Environment and Configuration Limitations
- In Neverfail Heartbeat V5.3.4, some existing Application Modules (AM)s and Application Module eXtensions (AM(X)s) have been superseded by Application Framework Plug-ins. Only the plug-ins and Application Modules provided on the 'Products / Downloads' page of the Neverfail Extranet should be used.
- The Neverfail Heartbeat Management Client will not connect until Neverfail Heartbeat has initialized. Users should wait 10 seconds after starting Neverfail Heartbeat before attempting to connect.
- On uninstall, you may be asked to delete the root folder of the Neverfail Heartbeat installation (by default, C:\Neverfail). This folder is in use by Neverfail SCOPE and can be uninstalled by uninstalling SCOPE.
Installation instructions are found in Neverfail Heartbeat and Neverfail Replicator - Technical Documentation - Reference Guide V5.3-Rev4 .
Neverfail Heartbeat and Replicator V5.3.4