This Knowledgebase article provides information about this specific release of the Neverfail for IIS Plug-in.
The Neverfail for IIS Plug-in provides file and registry filters that replicate critical data and monitors the performance of critical components of the IIS application.
Release Notes for:
- Neverfail for IIS Plug-in V201.5.2
- This version of Neverfail for IIS Plug-in supports IIS 7.0 on Windows Server 2008 when the '6.0 compatibility module' is installed.
- This plug-in supersedes the previous released Neverfail for IIS Plug-in V201.5.1.
- The plug-in will warn if IIS 7.0 registry keys do not allow SYSTEM account access.
- Correctly identifies IIS 7.0 as a supported version.
- Corrected an issue where the IIS 'Check website availability' rule fails to check the IIS of a SharePoint Services 3.0 website when user/password is specified.
- On Windows Server 2008, Neverfail for IIS Plug-in excludes etl files in the 'C:\Windows\System32\LogFiles\WMI\RtBackup' and 'C:\Windows\System32\LogFiles\**' directories.
For more information about Neverfail for IIS Plug-in, please see Knowledgebase article #1327 - 'Neverfail for IIS Plug-in - Online Help'.
Initial installations of Neverfail for IIS Plug-in should be performed via Neverfail Setup. Subsequent reinstallations and upgrades may be performed using the Application -> Plugins tab of the Neverfail Heartbeat Management Client.
For installation and use of this plug-in, please refer to Knowledgebase article #1327 - 'Neverfail for IIS Plug-in - Online Help'
Neverfail for IIS Plug-in V201.5.2