This Knowledgebase article provides information about this specific release of the Neverfail for IIS Plug-in.
The Neverfail for IIS Plug-in provides file and registry filters that replicate critical data and monitors the performance of critical components of the IIS application.
Release Notes for:
- Neverfail for IIS Plug-in V201.5.3
- This version of Neverfail for IIS Plug-in supports IIS 7.0 on Windows Server 2008 – requires the 'IIS 6.0 compatibility module' to be installed.
- This version of Neverfail for IIS Plug-in supports authentication methods for Web Site availability- the default anonymous, Windows Authentication, username or domain\username and password
- This plug-in supersedes the previous released Neverfail for IIS Plug-in V201.5.2.
- This plug-in does NOT support IIS 5.0 on Windows Server 2000.
- The Neverfail for IIS Plug-in supports replication of chained certificates.
- SSL Binding configuration settings (IIS Server Certificates) are not supported for IIS 7.0 in the current kit.
- The setting for the 'maximum number of items for newsgroup' is not protected.
- For the 'Check website availability' rule to work properly, it must be edited to include the full address 'http://localhost/default.aspx' and requires an authorized Username, Password, and Domain .
For more information about Neverfail for IIS Plug-in, please see Knowledgebase article #1327 - 'Neverfail for IIS Plug-in - Online Help'.
Initial installations of Neverfail for IIS Plug-in should be performed via Neverfail Setup. Subsequent reinstallations and upgrades may be performed using the Application -> Plugins tab of the Neverfail Heartbeat Management Client.
For installation and use of this plug-in, please refer to Knowledgebase article #1327 - 'Neverfail for IIS Plug-in - Online Help'
Neverfail for IIS Plug-in V201.5.3