This Knowledgebase article provides information about the requirement to create an inclusion file filter when the McAfee GroupShield for Exchange database location is changed.
The plug-in for McAfee GroupShield for Exchange will protect the default file locations and automatically update the file filter when the items listed below are changed to a custom location:
- Settings & Diagnostics > Diagnostics > Debug Logging > Debug File Location
- Settings & Diagnostics > Detected Items > Database Location
Additionally, the Plug-in for McAfee GroupShield for Exchange will create a static inclusion file filter for the following location:
Settings & Diagnostics > Diagnostics > Product Log > Database Location
This location is by default <InstallPath>\Data Location. If the data location is changed by the user, a new inclusion file filter must be manually created to protect the new location.
To create a new inclusion file filter, follow the steps below:
- Launch the Neverfail Heartbeat Management Client.
- Click on the Data button.
- Click on the Add Inclusion filter...
- Navigate to the desired location.
- Click OK .
Plug-in for McAfee GroupShield for Exchange