This Knowledgebase article provides information about this specific release of the Neverfail for Lotus Domino Plug-in V201.5.3.
The Neverfail for Lotus Domino Plug-in provides file and registry filters that replicate critical data and monitors the performance of critical components of the Lotus Domino server.
- Lotus Domino v8.0.2, v8.5 and v8.5.1 32-bit on x86
- Lotus Domino v8.0.2, v8.5 and v8.5.1 64-bit on x64
- Lotus Domino V8.0
- Lotus Domino V7.0
- Lotus Domino V6.5
- Windows Server 2003 SP2 (x86 & x64)
- Windows Server 2008 (x86 & x64)
|NOTE:||The Neverfail for Lotus Domino Plug-in does not support x86 versions of Domino installed on x64 versions of Windows Operating System.|
- Support added for Lotus Domino 8.5 DAOS (Domino attachment and object service).
- The Notes System Diagnostic service is now protected by Neverfail Heartbeat when run as a Windows service.
- The Lotus Notes Diagnostic service is protected by Neverfail Heartbeat.
- The Neverfail for Lotus Domino Plug-in now protects the Lotus Notes Client when an x86 kit is installed on an x64 Operating System.
- A pre-install check was added and a warning is displayed if the Domino server name does not contain the NetBIOS server name.
- An issue was corrected that provided errors when the Notes.ini file was parsed and the content of the file used upper-case text.
- Two checks were added during the installation that prevent Neverfail from protecting unprotected partitions.
Corrected an issue that caused the Neverfail for Lotus Domino Plug-in pre-install check to fail if the path contained any characters (including blank spaces) after the
file from the registry key:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Lotus Domino Server (LotusDominoDataPath)\ImagePath
- Corrected an issue that allowed the Neverfail for Lotus Domino Plug-in to install when Directory parameters were missing from the Notes.ini file.
- Fixed an issue where Neverfail for Lotus Domino Exclusion file filters were not a subset of the Inclusion filter.
- If the Notes.ini file does not contain information on NotesProgram, then the please refer to Knowledgebase article #1552 - Neverfail for Lotus Domino Plug-in Fails to Install .
For more information about Neverfail for Lotus Domino Plug-in, please see Knowledgebase article #1328 - Neverfail for Lotus Domino Plug-in - Online Help .
Initial installations of Neverfail for Lotus Domino Plug-in should be performed using the Neverfail Setup process. Subsequent reinstallations and upgrades may be performed using the Application > Plugins tab of the Neverfail Heartbeat Management Client.
For installation and use of this plug-in, please refer to Knowledgebase article #1328 - Neverfail for Lotus Domino Plug-in - Online Help .
Neverfail for Lotus Domino Plug-in V201.5.3