This Knowledgebase article details a known issue observed on installation of BlackBerry Enterprise Server v5.0.[n] with Lotus Domino on Windows 2008 Server.
Faulting application BlackBerryMailStoreSrvr.exe [...]
Unable to start MailStore Service [...]
This issue occurs because:
the Path system variable is missing under the User Environment variables because WbAdmin did not include it in the backup.
- Neverfail does not protect registry information under HKEY_CURRENT_USER.
To solve this issue, perform the actions below on the Secondary server:
Create a Path system variable and configure it to have the same value as on the Primary server:
- Right-click Computer -> Properties .
- Select Advanced System Settings .
- Click Environment Variables .
- Click New to add a new variable.
- Start BlackBerry MailStore Service (from Service Control Manager).
Neverfail Heartbeat all versions protecting BlackBerry Enterprise Server v5.0.[n] with Lotus Domino on Windows 2008 Server