This Knowledgebase article provides the procedure to remove a single Domino partition when Neverfail for Lotus Domino is installed.
To remove the partition:
Note: This procedure assumes that the Primary server is active and the Secondary/Tertiary server(s) are passive and Neverfail for Lotus Domino is running.
and select the
from the protected
- Click the Remove button.
- Stop partition and set it to disable.
- Wait for File Filter Discovery to run.
- Stop Neverfail Heartbeat and choose to Stop the protected applications .
- On the Primary server, navigate to the data installation path and delete the Domino data directory for the partition that you want to uninstall.
- Repeat step 5 on the Secondary and Tertiary servers (if present).
- Start Neverfail Heartbeat on all the servers.
Neverfail Heartbeat v5.6 and later
Neverfail for Lotus Domino Plug-in installed