This Knowledgebase article provides information about the shared PRINT$ folder causing synchronization to not complete or a Replication Stopped error.
An administrative share is present on the PRINT folder and synchronization fails to complete or replication stops and a Replication Stopped error is logged.
The PRINT folder contains an administrative share (PRINT$) and the File Server Plug-in attempts to replicate the administrative shared folder.
Note: If using Windows 2008/2008 R2 Operating System, this can cause replication to stop.
Using the following procedure, disable the file filter for C:\windows\System32\Spool\Drivers\**
- Using the Neverfail Heartbeat Management Client, navigate to Data: File Filters .
- Select the file filter for C:\windows\System32\Spool\Drivers\**
- Click Edit .
- Clear the Enable check box.
- Click OK .
If necessary, restart replication by following the follow steps:
- Navigate to the Server: Summary page.
- Click Start Replication .
Neverfail for File Server Plug-in v201.5.4