This Knowledgebase article provides release information about this specific version of Neverfail for IIS.
Release Notes for:
- Neverfail for IIS 2007-03-11
- Support for 64 bit operation in addition to 32 bit operation (previously the AM only supported 32 bit)
- Support for SSL Certification (internal Neverfail Group reference BZ 4186)
- More clearly relaying the module name to SCOPE (internal Neverfail Group reference BZ 4359)
- Clearer Install warning when IIS is not present (internal Neverfail Group reference BZ 4517)
For more information about Neverfail for IIS, please see Neverfail Heartbeat - Technical Documentation - Reference Guide - V5.2 .
Installation InformationIn order to install, this AM(X) requires Neverfail Heartbeat V5.2.
Run the Neverfail Heartbeat Setup.exe.
Follow the on screen instructions.
When prompted, enter a license key that is valid for Neverfail for IIS.
Proceed through the install, when prompted for AM(X)s provide the location of the extracted IISServer.amx script and click 'Next'.
If any of the pre-install checks fail, correct the problem and then click 'Back' and then 'Next' for the checks to be run.
Neverfail for IIS 2007-03-11