This Knowledgebase article provides release information about this specific version of Neverfail AMX for GFI MailEssentials.
Release Notes for:
Neverfail AM(X) for GFI Mail Essentials 10 or 12
- Neverfail for Exchange, or
- Neverfail for IIS (when GFI is installed as a mail relay)
- At version 5.1.0, we had changed the module name of some of the Neverfail AMs, so AM(X)s such as this AM(X) that need to verify whether a particular AM is present, would not operate with V5.1.0 and later until 2007-04-17.
This product requires one of the following Application Modules to be installed and licensed,
- Neverfail for Exchange - When the GFI MailEssentials product is installed on a Microsoft Exchange Server.
- Neverfail for IIS - When the GFI MailEssentials product is installed as a Mail Relay (not on a Microsoft Exchange Server)
This product requires a valid license key obtained from the Neverfail Extranet authorizing the use of this product (ID 1-1010).
This AM(X) is compatible with Neverfail Heartbeat V5.1.0 and above. Please note it cannot be used with previous versions of Heartbeat.
Note: This product should be installed during the Neverfail Heartbeat install process.
- Extract the downloaded zip archive.
- During Neverfail installation:
- If this is an Exchange server - Select the Neverfail for Exchange Application Module and click Next .
- If Exchange is not present - Click Next and when prompted for an AM(X) script, browse to the location of the extracted IISServer.amx script.
Neverfail AMX for GFI MailEssentials 2007-04-17