This Knowledgebase article provides release information about this specific version of Neverfail for Good Mobile Messaging.
Release Notes for:
- Neverfail for Good Mobile Messaging 2007-06-18
- This version of the Application Module provides support for the latest version (V4.9) of Good Mobile Messaging.
- Checks to ensure that invalid filters are not created if registry keys do not contain empty strings (internal Neverfail Group reference BZ 5024).
For more information about Neverfail for Good Mobile Messaging, please see Neverfail Heartbeat - Technical Documentation - Reference Guide - V5.2 .
Good Mobile Messaging must be installed on a different host machine from the Exchange Server and it should *not* be installed on a Domain Controller.
Please note that Neverfail Heartbeat does *not* support Small Business Server 2003 Server deployments either. Good Mobile Messaging cannot be installed on a server that has the Microsoft Outlook Client installed.
In order to install, this AM(X) requires Neverfail Heartbeat V5.2.
- Run the Neverfail Heartbeat Setup.exe.
- Follow the on screen instructions.
When prompted, enter a license key that is valid for
Neverfail for Good Mobile Messaging
- Proceed through the install, when prompted provide the location of the extracted GoodMobileMessaging.amx script. Click 'Next'.
- If any of the pre-install checks fail, correct the problem and then click 'Back' and then 'Next' for the checks to be run.
Please note that the installation will fail with the following error message if Setup.exe cannot detect one of the following versions of Good Mobile Messaging
- 4.5 (126.96.36.199)
- 4.8 (188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206)
- 4.9 (220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124)
"Aborting install, please ensure Version 4.5, 4.8 or 4.9 of Good Mobile Messaging is installed before attempting to install this application module."
Please verify you have a supported version installed before contacting Neverfail Support.
Up to date advice and information is provided by Neverfail's Knowledgebase
accessible via https://support.neverfail.com/hc/en-us .
Neverfail for Good Mobile Messaging 2007-06-18