This Knowledgebase article provides information about this specific release of the Neverfail for IIS Plug-in.
The Neverfail for IIS Plug-in provides file and registry filters that replicate critical data and monitors the performance of critical components of the IIS application.
Release Notes for:
- Neverfail for IIS Plug-in V201.5.1
- This is the first release of this product as a plug-in.
- The plug-in format for this product allows uninstalls, reinstall, and upgrading without the need to stop Neverfail Heartbeat.
- Monitors web site URLs to ensure the site is available.
- Checks server response times for a given URL.
- The plug-in can automatically protect IIS services that are enabled for use by Administrators.
- This plug-in supersedes the previous released Neverfail for IIS Server Application Module (AM) for the Neverfail Heartbeat V5.3.0 release.
For more information about Neverfail for IIS Plug-in, please see Knowledgebase article #1327 - 'Neverfail for IIS Plug-in - Online Help'.
Initial installations of Neverfail for IIS Plug-in should be performed via Neverfail Setup. Subsequent reinstallations and upgrades may be performed using the Application -> Plugins tab of the Neverfail Heartbeat Management Client.
For installation and use of this plug-in, please refer to Knowledgebase article #1327 - 'Neverfail for IIS Plug-in - Online Help'
Neverfail for IIS Plug-in V201.5.1