This Knowledgebase article provides release information about this specific version of Neverfail SCOPE Data Collector Service V4.3.2.
Release Notes for:
- Neverfail SCOPE Data Collector Service V4.3.2
- This version of SCOPE Data Collector Service is compatible with Windows Server 2008.
- Randomized Upload/Download times.
- This version of SCOPE Data Collector Service retrieves operating system uptime.
- This version of SCOPE Data Collector Service retrieves AMFx settings.
The following additional counters were added:
- Physical Disk - Disk Read Bytes/sec
- Physical Disk - Disk Write Bytes/sec
- Physical Disk - Avg. Disk Queue Length
- Physical Disk - % Disk Time
- Physical Disk - % Processor Time
- Process(NFServerR2) - % Processor Time
- Process(NFServerR2) - Page File Bytes
- Process(NFServerR2) - Virtual Bytes
- Process(NFServerR2) - Working Set
- Process(NFServerR2) - IO Data Operations/sec
- Process(NFServerR2) - IO Data Bytes/sec
Improved Graphical User Interface (GUI).
Installed previous versions can be upgraded during the Setup process.
- Improved bandwidth measurement for 64-bit operating systems.
- Activated Autoupdate feature.
- Removed duplicate counters.
- Improved hotfix information gathering.
- Compressed NTFS HDDs are not reported as compressed.
Technical Documents supporting this version of SCOPE are contained in Knowledgebase article #1282 - 'V4.3[.n] Neverfail SCOPE Technical Documentation'.
Note: This version of Neverfail SCOPE Data Collector Service will uninstall previous versions of SCOPE Data Collector Service during the installation process.
If the Neverfail SCOPE Data Collector Service was not installed as part of Neverfail Heartbeat installation, it can be installed and removed independently. There are separate installer packages for both 32-Bit and 64-Bit versions of Windows.
To install the Neverfail SCOPE Data Collector Service, follow the steps below:
- If Neverfail has not been installed, download SCOPE Data Collector Service from the Neverfail Extranet by going to Products / Downloads -> Neverfail SCOPE and select the appropriate version of SCOPE.
- Save the .ZIP installer file to the desired location.
- Double-click the .ZIP file and extract the installer file. Please review the Readme.txt file for additional information.
- Double-click on the installer file to begin the Installation Wizard. The introductory window appears.
- Click Next to begin.
- Follow the instructions displayed on each successive screeen.
- When installation has completed, click Finish .
Neverfail SCOPE Data Collector service V4.3.2