This Knowledgebase article provides information about this specific release of the Neverfail System Plug-in.
The Neverfail System Plug-in is designed to provide system performance monitoring capabilities for Neverfail servers.
Release Notes for:
- Neverfail System Plug-in V201.5.1
- This is the first release of the System Plug-in and it is included in the Heartbeat kit.
- Future updates to this plug-in can be made available as a separate download and upgraded without having to uninstall and reinstall Neverfail Heartbeat.
- Monitoring of the following
- Unable to write to protected drives.
- Available drive space.
- Free memory Page Table Entries (PTEs).
For more information about Neverfail System Plug-in, please see Knowledgebase article #1379 - 'Neverfail System Plug-in - Online Help'.
The System Plug-in is installed via the Neverfail Setup process. Subsequent installations/upgrades may be performed using the Application -> Plugins tab of the Neverfail Heartbeat Management Client.
For installation and use of this plug-in, please refer to Knowledgebase article #1379 - 'Neverfail System Plug-in - Online Help'
Neverfail System Plug-in V201.5.1