This Knowledgebase article provides information about how to upgrade Neverfail Replicator from V5.2.2 to V5.3.4 or V5.5.[n].
To upgrade Neverfail Replicator to V5.2.2 to V5.3.4 or V5.5.[n], follow the steps below.
Note: This procedure can be performed on both servers simultaneously in parallel.
- On the Primary (active) server, navigate to Products / Download -> Neverfail Replicator on the Neverfail Extranet and select the desired version to download (32 bit or 64 bit).
- Download the .zip file and copy it to the Secondary server.
Perform the following steps on both servers:
- Extract the .zip file to the desired location.
- Stop Neverfail Heartbeat and set the 'Neverfail Server R2' service to 'Manual'.
- Disconnect the principal (public) network connection (Secondary server only).
- Run the Setup.exe file from the extracted kit.
- Select the option to 'Install Service Pack'.
- When Setup is complete, reboot the server. If presented with 'Unsigned Driver' warnings, click 'Continue' to proceed.
- Exit Setup by clicking 'Finish'.
- When both servers have been upgraded, reconnect the principal (public) network connection (Secondary server only), restart Neverfail Heartbeat, and set the 'Neverfail Server R2' service to 'Automatic' on both servers.
Neverfail Replicator V5.2.2