Neverfail Workspaces is a cloud-based security & remote access solution that enables you to access your applications and data from anywhere, using any computer or mobile device, while ensuring state-of-the-art overall system security.
Organizations allow you to manage user accounts for your customers. When you onboard a new customer, you include all the users belonging to that specific customer in a new organization.
The Organizations section allows you to perform the following actions:
- Monitor user activity
- Monitor app usage
- Add, remove and edit user accounts
- Import user accounts from an existing Active Directory
- Import user accounts from .CSV files
- Create user groups
- Manage user permissions
- Configure customer-specific settings, such as support information or SMTP gateway settings
Workspaces are the virtual infrastructure used to store and run your customers' applications. You configure workspaces by using virtual machine templates and network shares.
The Workspaces section allows you to perform the following actions:
- Monitor user sessions
- Manage infrastructure resources (add/remove virtual machines)
- Monitor application usage
- Manage network shares
- Manage user applications
- Configure workspaces network settings and user access
Clouds are the physical infrastructure (Data centers) used to run Workspaces.
Neverfail automatically assigns each new Workspaces customer a Neverfail cloud that will run the needed infrastructure.
The Clouds section allows you to perform the following actions:
- Test a cloud's performance
- Import virtual machine templates
- Configure organizations' access to the cloud
- Manage permissions
- Configure data center specific details, such as connectivity details and location
This section allows you to see all your virtual machines, across organizations and workspaces, and monitor their resource usage.
Each virtual machine's details page allows you to perform the following actions:
- Configure hardware resources
- Create snapshots
- Duplicate virtual machines
- Check for and install available Microsoft Windows updates
- Shut down and reboot virtual machines
- Delete virtual machines no longer in use
Workflows are administrative tasks and processes that you perform on your Workspaces environment. Whenever you install a new virtual machine template, publish a new application or provision new resources, Neverfail Workspaces creates a workflow for that task.
Workflows run in the background, without impacting user activity.
The Workflows section allows you to perform the following actions:
- Monitor the progress of administrative tasks
- Delete specific workflows
- Run specific workflows again, if needed
Alerts are system or user-generated events that require your attention and/or action, such as:
- Template or application installation failures
- Licensing errors
- Connectivity issues
Workspaces logs every user activity, as well as all administrative tasks that you perform on your environments.
The Logs section allows you to perform the following actions:
- View user activity
- Filter logs based on clouds, organizations, users, event type, start and ending date
- Export logs to CSV
- View detailed reports on each event
Permissions govern what your users can do on their Workspaces account. You can define permissions for your service provider account, for organizations and clouds.
This section allows you to configure general Workspaces settings, such as:
- Connectivity certificates
- Domain addresses
- Environment connector settings
- Email server settings
- Email templates