Neverfail Private Cloud (VMware Private Cloud)
A private cloud is a Neverfail-hosted infrastructure where all the resources are dedicated to a single organization and maintained on a private network. Private clouds also bring the benefit of resource customization to meet your specific requirements.
Neverfail Private Cloud is a flexible, purpose-built infrastructure for service providers that need high security, high performance, and access to the hypervisor or hypervisor APIs.
We recommend using a Neverfail Private Cloud to run your business-critical operations while having enhanced control over the entire environment, especially if you can benefit from:
- Increased security: since a private cloud is dedicated to your organization alone, we ensure a high level of security through you being the only tenant with access to the required resources.
- Full control over resources: Manage customer entitlements through self-service tools and APIs. Customize virtual machines, clone templates and use snapshots to save or revert to previous configurations.
- Dedicated hardware and physical isolation: Avoid “noisy neighbors” and increase security with fully isolated resources. Dedicated private cloud servers are isolated on their own network. Multiple storage options are available to keep data protected.
Neverfail provides private clouds as stand-alone products. Before you can add a new private cloud to Workspaces, you must purchase it. Go to Private Cloud Hosting Services for detailed information on our private clouds and get in touch with our sales team or your Workspaces account manager for more purchasing guidance.
Adding a new VMware Private Cloud
Follow the steps below to add a private cloud:
- Log in to your Neverfail Workspaces account.
- Go to Clouds.
- Click Create Cloud.
- Enter the new cloud details:
- Name: enter a suggestive name for your new cloud infrastructure.
- Description: give the new cloud an easy to understand description that will help you identify it later on.
- Cloud Type: choose VMware Private Cloud.
- Username: the vCenter user name that you received after purchasing the cloud resources.
- Password: the vCenter password name that you received after purchasing the cloud resources.
- Connectors: select the cloud connectors needed for your cloud.
- Click Save.
That's it! Your new cloud should now be visible in the Clouds section of Workspaces.