Secure Public Cloud Overview
Our public cloud offering gives you access to unlimited on-demand resources and easy scalability options. When using a public cloud, you share the same hardware, storage and network equipment with other organizations. These organizations are called tenants.
Neverfail Secure Public Cloud is a web-scale, multi-tenant infrastructure, connected through multiple Tier 1 internet backbones to provide a fully redundant system running at 100% uptime.
Our public cloud is a great choice if your business can take advantage of:
- Affordable pricing: you only pay for the services you use, without the need of purchasing dedicated hardware or software.
- High scalability: you can use more resources whenever you need.
- No maintenance efforts: we take care of all maintenance operations to ensure a smooth experience while using our infrastructure.
Adding a new Secure Public Cloud
When you purchase cloud resources from Neverfail, you are given credentials to the VMware vCenter that you can use to manage them. Keep the credentials handy, as you will need them soon.
Follow the steps below to add a public cloud:
- Log in to your Neverfail Workspaces account.
- Go to Clouds.
- Click Create Cloud.
- Enter the new cloud details:
- Name: enter a suggestive name for your new cloud infrastructure.
- Description: give the new cloud an easy to understand description that will help you identify it later on.
- Cloud Type: choose Neverfail Secure Cloud.
- Data center: choose the data center that you want your cloud to be hosted in.
- Username: the vCenter user name that you received after purchasing the cloud resources.
- Password: the vCenter password name that you received after purchasing the cloud resources.
- Connectors: select the cloud connectors needed for your cloud.
- Click Save.
That's it! Your new cloud should now be visible in the Clouds section of Workspaces.