The purpose of this feature is to build an additional Active Directory (not BYOAD) for a new Organization (customer) which is not part of the original shared multi-tenant Active Directory. The new Active Directory can be either a Dedicated Domain, meaning only ONE Organization can utilize it, or a Shared Domain, which will allow the Organization for whom the AD was created to share it with other Organizations they will manage.
Scope of Work
- Using the Workspaces provisioning process a new domain will be created including a new Domain Controller.
- A new RDS Gateway will be created.
- A new organization will be created.
- The associated workspace will be created.
- An application or desktop will be published from the base template and launched.
- Customer can provision a new user in the newly created Organization's domain.
- A new Gateway Broker has been created.
- A Workspace has been created and a desktop or application published.
- The newly created user can run a desktop or published application.