The function of the Gateway Broker is to securely proxy end-user connections to remote applications. The purpose of this task is to create a new Gateway Broker and replace the old Gateway Broker with the new. This is normally done for one of two reasons; the customer wishes to upgrade the server's operating system, or the old Gateway Broker has failed for some reason and replacing it is necessary to restore function.
Scope of Work
- Utilizing an existing Windows template, this can be either Windows 2012 or Windows 2016, run the workflow to create a new standalone broker.
- After new broker has been successfully provisioned, run the workflow to replace the old broker with the new broker.
- Once the new broker replace has been completed, a published application will be run through the new broker.
- After validating the new broker is functioning, the old broker will be deleted.
- An application successfully launches and a user can login utilizing the new broker.
- The old broker has been deleted and cleaned up.