This document describes how to perform certain bulk User and Group operations.
You can perform the following bulk operations on users:
- Add to Group(s): Add multiple users to one more more groups at a time.
- Deactivate: Set the activation for multiple users to deactivated.
- Delete: Delete multiple users
- Send Activation Email: You can use this option to send an Activation Email to a group of users.
Start by logging into Workspaces and then follow the steps below:
- Click Organizations
- Select the specific Organization you wish to work with.
Once in the Organization screen click Users as shown below:
The list of users for this Organization will be displayed.
This next image shows the bulk actions. In order to be presented with these options complete the steps outline below:
- Click the filter button.
- The available bulk actions will appear
- Check boxes will appear next to each user.
- Select the users you wish to perform an action on.
- Select from the bulk actions along the top to perform the required action against the selected users.
Here are some relevant links to this topic: